Guide to the Biggest Book Sale: Big Bad Wolf Opens Today
Are you ready to get lost in the stacks of 2 MILLION books? Big Bad Wolf comes back to Manila on its second year for a bigger and better selection of books. It opens TODAY and happens until March 4, 2019, and just like last year, doors are open 24 hours a day!
- We went there about three times last year and tried going midday and on the wee hours of the morning. We observed that there is a slight difference in the stacks of books depending on the time of the day or day of the week. If you think you have not maximized your shopping, try visiting on a different day or time to check for new stacks.
- If you want less traffic and shorter lines at the cashier, visit during the wee hours of the day. 10 PM – 1 AM may still be considered peak hours. Try visiting around 1 AM – 6 AM. Who needs sleep anyway?
- Stay updated with the latest book finds. Check social media posts with hashtags #BigBadWolfBooksPH #BigBadWolfBooksManila
- Be patient. Don’t let traffic and long lines dampen your mood. There may be long lines at the cashier but there are many of them to assist you.
- Enjoy the experience. If you really are a book lover, there is less likelihood of not finding anything that interests you. Just being surrounded by tons of books makes it one of the best experiences in the world.
We went back to give you an updated guide for this year’s book sale. UPDATED GUIDE: OUR BIG BAD WOLF 2019 EXPERIENCE
IN PHOTOS: Big Bad Wolf 2018
Here are some of the things to look forward again to this massive sale.
Here’s our book haul from last year’s sale.